Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Busy Bee







Here's some pictures of Ava. She's almost 3 months old and growing fast! She's starting to laugh and interact. She had caught a cold that turned to croup but is starting to recover! She surely is a blessing!
Kelly and Kekoa just finished their basketball seasons and Kiana is just starting. We love to stay busy. Kelly went from the honorable mention on the honor roll to high honor roll and we are proud of him, of course he needed a little, expensive, motivation, but he did it. The rest of the bunch are all doing great in school!
Anson has started his 2nd semester of nursing school, getting closer to the end! I don't know who is more excited, him or me?
I'm back at work. Monday-Thursday 8am-12pm at the school and Monday & Tuesday 3pm-11pm at the nursing home! Did I mention we like to stay busy?

2 comments:

The Butler Bunch said...

Very cute baby!
It sounds like you doing well, and are very busy. I like to be busy too. Two jobs will do that! I work down in Mesquite at the Rehab Center/Nursing Home 1 day a week, and 4 days a week here in Hurricane doing home health. It's fun. I really like both places. I feel very blessed.

Tui Family said...

Kahea!
I'm glad you found me! Your daughter is so cute! I bet it's good to have another little girl to keep those boys in check! lol I missed seeing you at the baby shower...hopefully I can see you before too many more years! lol